- FPIES Education Conference
August 4, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Schedule of Events||Conference Venue||Lodging Info|
Saturday, August 4th in Philadelphia, PA
Presented by the International FPIES Association
In Partnership with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
What Will You Gain by Attending the FPIES Education Conference?
The 2018 FPIES Education Conference will offer unique educational and networking opportunities for parents and caregivers living with Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES). The conference program includes a full day of presentations led by the top experts in the field. The goal of the conference is to provide insightful, meaningful educational and research-related information in a supportive environment for the FPIES community.
Whether you are newly diagnosed or have been managing FPIES for years, this event is your opportunity to meet specialists, ask questions, connect with others who speak the same “language,” and gather practical information on managing FPIES at every stage.
- Learn the “nuts and bolts” of FPIES and latest advancements from the medical community
- Understand how to cope with the emotional challenges of living with FPIES
- Build a support network and talk with others who share similar experiences
- Develop strategies for staying motivated and for empowering your child
- Get practical tools to implement in the daily management of FPIES
- Be empowered to become a more effective partner in your child’s healthcare
- Discover ways to increase public awareness of FPIES
- Make new and lasting friendships
Space is limited! Please register in advance to ensure your participation.
Your registration fee includes a welcome reception on Friday evening, a full day of sessions on Saturday, lunch on Saturday, coffee during breaks on Saturday, and conference materials.
Find other attendees who are looking to connect on our Conference Facebook Group.
Questions? Email our Event Coordinator at email@example.com.