The International FPIES Association (I-FPIES) has created this centralized COVID-19 resource page to help weather this storm together. This page will be updated regularly as new content and resources are developed. In addition, the I-FPIES team remains a resource for all families in our community. As we receive your inquiries and requests, we are listening and learning to make information and content available.
- A Message on COVID-19 from the International FPIES Association
- FPIES Community: COVID-19 Support: Join our new Facebook group dedicated to answering your questions and providing help to FPIES families in need.
- Stay tuned for a series of Facebook Live Videos on the I-FPIES Facebook page designed to help FPIES families work through common challenges when preparing for the COVID-19 pandemic and to provide comfort and support for managing FPIES in trying times. We encourage you to follow us on Facebook for regular updates.
- As a patient advocacy organization, one of our top priorities is the well-being of our FPIES community. We are following guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI), and we encourage you to do the same.
We welcome your feedback on what would be most helpful to you and your family. Please reach out to us at email@example.com at any time.
COVID-19 Resources from Our Partner Organizations
American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI):
- Resources for A/I Clinicians during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Special Article: COVID-19: Pandemic Contingency Planning for the Allergy and Immunology Clinic and Executive Summary
American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders (APFED): COVID-19 Potential Impact on Eosinophil-Associated Diseases
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA): Coronavirus (COVID-19): What People With Asthma Need to Know
Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE): Food Allergy Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Connection Team (FAACT): A Message from FAACT on COVID-19
The Mastocytosis Society, Inc. (TMS): Covid-19 Statement from The Mastocytosis Society, Inc. (TMS) And Physicians from TMS Medical Advisory Board
Nutricia/Neocate: Message from our CEO at Nutricia North America & Neocate
Additional resources that may be helpful for our community:
Food Allergy Counselor: Resources for Navigating Coronavirus Anxiety